Resipod is a fully integrated 4-point Wenner probe, designed to measure the electrical resistivity of concrete in a completely non-destructive test. It is the most accurate instrument available, extremely fast and stable and packaged in a robust, waterproof housing designed to operate in a demanding site environment. The Resipod is the successor of the classic CNS Farnell Resistivity Meter.
Surface resistivity measurement provides extremely useful information about the state of a concrete structure. Not only has it been proven to be directly linked to the likelihood of corrosion and the corrosion rate, recent studies have shown that there is a direct correlation between resistivity and chloride diffusion rate and even to determination of early compressive strength. This makes it one of the most versatile NDT methods for concrete.
- Fully integrated surface resistivity instrument
- Highest resolution available for a surface resistivity instrument
- Available with 1.5″ (compliant with the AASHTO standard) or 50 mm probe spacing
- Current flow indication and poor contact indication
- Hold, save and delete function, with onboard memory
- USB connection and dedicated PC software
- Designed to float (waterproof)
- Allows replacement of standard tips with accessories