|The Profoscope is a versatile, fully-integrated rebar detector and cover meter with a unique real-time rebar visualization allowing the user to actually “SEE” the location of the rebar beneath the concrete surface to a maximum depth of 180 mm. This is coupled with rebar-proximity indicators and optical and acoustical locating aids. Rebar diameter can also be estimated within the specified testing range. The Profoscope combines these unique features in a compact, light device that allows the user to operate this rebar detector with one hand making the task of locating rebars a simple and efficient process. In addition, Proceq’s rebar detector convinces through its intuitive user interface making rebar detection easy.
Additional memory function is available with the Profoscope+.
· A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
· Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
· The Profoscope is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
· Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
· This rebar detector offers neighboring bar correction
· Regional settings (metric, imperial)
· Cordless and single handed operation
· Switchable display backlight for dark environments
· A rebar detector with icon-based language independent menus
· Start-up test kit allows user to familiarize him/herself with all functions in a comfortable environment, wasting no time on site